xFUME™ FLEX Fume Extraction Arms
xFUME™ FLEX Portable Fume Extraction Arms are ideal for mobile use at welding stations not using source capture fume extraction welding guns. An effective entry-level solution for welding operators needing fume extraction.
xFUME FLEX Features & Benefits:
- Option for a 2, 3 or 4-meter-long extraction arm for ideal reach
- 115V plug connection
- Durable brushless motor for long-term reliability
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- LED light improves visibility in low lighting
- Compact, mobile design enables easy transport to the workplace
- Suitable for any welding or cutting process (MIG, TIG, Stick, or Plasma)
|xFUME FLEX 2 meter arm CPL 115V / 60HZ||601.0123.1|
|xFUME FLEX 3 meter arm CPL 115V / 60HZ||601.0124.1|
|xFUME FLEX 4 meter arm CPL 115V / 60HZ||601.0125.1|
|Pre-filter non-woven pad||601.0119.1|
∼ 1,200 m 3 / h
|Noise level:||≤ 72 dB (A)|
115 V 50/60 Hz
|Motor power:||1.1 kW|
|Filter efficiency:||≥ 99.95%|
|Automatic start / stop:||no|
264.55 - 284.40 lbs
120.0 - 129.0 kg
27.56 x 27.56 x 43.90 in
700 x 700 x 1115 mm
xFUME FLEX Product Videos:
xFUME FLEX Product Overview
What is Fume Extraction?
- Fume Extraction System Problems and Solutions
- How to Test Your Fume Extraction System
- 5 Fume Extraction Questions You Should Know Before Starting
- Fume Extraction Units: Tell a Good One from the Rest
- Fume Extraction Filter Review: Picking the Best Filter for the Job
- 3 Problems with Contact Tips (and How to Overcome Them)
- Understanding Contact Tips
Ready to Remove Fumes from Your Welding Shop and Boost Production?
Get started today and take the first step towards a healthier, cleaner, and safer work environment for your welders and your surrounding workforce.
You can schedule an in-person demonstration of our fume extraction solutions, get a quote based on your unique needs, or contact us for additional information.
Want to speak to someone immediately? Call us at 800-542-4867.
Frederick, MD 21703Google Maps001-301-846-4196