Anti-spatter Sprays & Liquids
Weld spatter protection for every welding application
The complete line of welding chemicals from ABICOR BINZEL gives your welding guns and torches the highest level of spatter protection.
No matter the application - whether manual or robotic - these anti-spatter compounds give a reliable and consistent coating of anti-spatter for protecting your weld nozzles and consumables.
Our anti-spatters come in a variety of forms from ceramic to surfactant to water-based to oil-based to meet your preferences and needs.
Anti-spatter Features & Benefits:
- Available in a variety of volumes
- Compounds are uniquely made for your consumable protection needs
- Long-life protection of your nozzles and consumables against spatter buildup
- Solutions available for manual or robotic applications
- High temperate range and resistance to hold up to heavy industrial welding applications
For best results for ABI-Mist and Organic Anti-spatter, use with our line of Torch Cleaning Stations or TSi Anti-spatter Injector.
Ceramic Coating Spray + Cap
The thin coating creates a solid protective barrier against spatter on consumables, fixturing, and tools. A single application required for 6 hours of welding means less downtime in both robotic and handheld welding applications.
13.5 oz. cans sold by the case or single can available.
Accessorize your ABI-Shield Ceramic spray with the Ceramic Coating Cap for significant cost savings by less consumption while controlling noxious fumes from spreading.
- Item # 192.0228.1 (Single)
- Item # 192.0228.12 (Case of 12)
- Item # 192.0256 (Ceramic Coating Cap)
ABI-Spray Aerosol Solvent
Aerosol solvent anti-spatter. Evaporates quickly, non-flammable and can paint over without cleaning the anti-spatter.
16 oz. cans sold by the case.
- Item # 192.8016 (Case of 12)
ABI-Shield Surfactant Anti-spatter
Surfactant-based anti-spatter not affected by freezing and water washable.
ABI-Shield is sold in a variety of volumes. 16 oz. trigger spray bottles, 1-gallon bottles, 5-gallon containers, and 55-gallon drums.
- Item # 192.8013 (1 gallon)
- Item # 192.8014 (5 gallon)
- Item # 192.8015 (55 gallon)
Ceramic Spray + Coating Cap Product Video:
Anti-Spatter Fluids for Robotics
ABI-Mist Liquid Anti-spatter
Liquid anti-spatter for robotic welding that prevents spatter from sticking on inside of nozzle and clogging. Formulated with low viscosity fluid that can be atomized in misting systems. ABI-Mist is an oil-free, water-based product that will not affect seals and materials used in welding cells. The fluid has a high-temperature range that will remain stable and will not evaporate.
Sold in a variety of volumes. 1-gallon bottles, 5-gallon containers and
- Item # 192.8009 (1 gallon)
- Item # 192.8010 (5 gallon)
- Item # 192.8011 (55 gallon)
Oil based, non-toxic anti-spatter.
Ideal for plants with environmentally-friendly policies and robotic weld cells in low-temperature settings. Extremely resistant to freezing.
Sold in a variety of volumes, including 1-gallon bottles, 5-gallon containers and
- Item # 192.9017 (1 gallon)
- Item # 192.9012 (5 gallon)
- Item # 192.9007 (55 gallon)