Robotic Programming Spring Tip
Simplify robotic programming without bending or wasting welding wire with maintaining a reliable Tool Center Point. The robotic spring tip attaches where the welding torch contact tip would normally be placed to allow for a faster programming of your robotic torch.
The robotic programming spring tip comes in M6, M8, and M10 thread size to fit contact tip sizes generally used by robotic welding programs.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Shortens programming time and lessens human error during robotic programming
- Keeps Tool Center Point for robotic torch
- Available in three common thread sizes M6, M8, and M10
- Springs back into shape after coming into contact with the weld piece for greater time efficiency
- Durable spring design allows for use over a long period of time
|Robotic Programming Spring Tip M6 Thread||837.0002|
|Robotic Programming Spring Tip M8 Thread||837.0003|
|Robotic Programming Spring Tip M10 Thread||837.0117|