Seam Tracking Sensor TH6D
The guide to perfect welding seams ...
The in-process optical seam tracking with TH6D paves the way towards a perfect welding seam: Components and joints are recorded using a combination of laser lines and camera, allowing the course of the welding seam to be corrected in real time. Contact free and independent of both system and process, the method is suitable for all standard seam shapes and types of material.
Top-level jointing technology ...
The only way to do justice to increasing product requirements, continue to work efficiently and remain competitive is to use state-of-the-art production systems.
New developments and perfectly coordinated system solutions – like the optical seam tracking sensor TH6D and the comprehensive ABICOR BINZEL product range – contribute towards improving automated processes.
Universal, precise & insensitive ...
The optical seam tracking sensor TH6D is an innovative system solution for versatile applications in the field of automated welding. It has a very sturdy design and guarantees smooth operation even very close to the process thanks to the integrated incident light filter. The high-performance signal evaluation ensures reliable seam guiding. Particularly on reflective surfaces.
Advantages that speak for themselves:
- Suitable for all standard seam shapes
- Suitable for all standard surfaces, particularly reflective and high-gloss ones such as aluminium or stainless steel
- Interfaces to well-known robot controls available
- Exact identification of the seam and determination of the alignment of the sensor head to the seam thanks to the use of the three-line laser
- Above-average process reliability even with demanding seam tracking
- High measuring data recording stability
- Corrections in real time
- Splatter protection with integrated air flushing of the protective glass and air cooling of the sensor
- Splashwater-proof housing
- Optical filter to prevent falsified measuring results
- Resistant to faults caused by electric fields
|Measuring rate:||60 – 240 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||70 x 40 x 100 mm|
|Operating temperature:||10ºC to 45ºC|
Bronpi Calefacción, Lucena, Spain
100% tightness for comfortable warmth
Bronpi Calefacción, based in Lucena, southern Spain, develops and manufactures high-quality fire places, wood burning stoves and pellet heating systems. The company was founded in 1985 and has over 200 employees. Along with Spain, the main sales markets are above all England and other European countries. Bronpi relies completely on ABICOR BINZEL products for welding technology.
[ more ]
Gosan S.A., Bilbao, Spain
Gosan products lift the world
Since 1971 Gosan has supplied mechanical components for lifting, conveying and storage systems all over the world. The market leader focusses on customised welded sheaves for lifting heavy loads. To ensure that all quality and safety requirements are fulfilled, Gosan uses technology from ABICOR BINZEL for automated and hand welding work.
[ more ]
3195 VictoriaGoogle Maps0061 (0)3 95 80 65 00