Robot Mount CAT Compact
Shock sensor with compact size ...
The robot mount CAT Compact with fast installation cable assembly for air-cooled welding applications was designed for use on over arm robots up to 500 A. The overall system includes a welding torch, collision sensor and cable assembly with a heavy-duty and torsion-resistant coaxial cable for long service life.
The torch neck versions ABIROB® G 350, G 360 and G 500, which are equipped with the G-interface, are available to complement the CAT Compact system. Their outstanding features include stability and repeat accuracy – for good and reproducible welding results.
The torch neck types of the G-series are available in various TCP versions and can fall back on the tried-and-trusted wearing part concept of the ABIROB® A and ABIROB® GC-series.
Arguments that speak for themselves:
- Excellent purchasing price, combined with a fast and simple installation and long service life
- Compact design size for better access in tight and complex jigs or components
- Good reset-precision combined with large deflection for good reproducible welding results and the optimum protection of robot and welding torch
- Extensive range of welding torches
- Two cable assembly types available for standard applications with rubber cable support and for heavy dynamic welding application with spring support
- Technically sophisticated, robust design
- Excellent protection against contamination
- Worldwide product support available
Area of application:
Standard welding robot with cable assembly on the outside
|Dimensions:||148 x 69 x 88 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 0.85 kg
approx. 1.3 kg (incl. bracket and flange)
|Electrical data:||Switching capacity 24 VDC / 100 mA|
|Switching point:||– deflection in X, Y direction approx. 2.5°
– deflection in Z axis approx. 0.8 mm
(L = 300 mm)
|all directions ≤ ± 0.3 mm|
|Max. release distance:
(L = 300 mm)
|X-, Y-direction approx. 9.5°
Z-direction approx. 3 mm
|Protection class:||IPX 21|
|Ambient temperature:||during operation -10°C to +55°C
storage and transportation -10°C to +55°C
|Relative humidity:||during operation up to 70 % at 20 °C
storage and transportation up to 70 % at 20°C