BO | Modular Laser Processing Optic
The laser processing optics BO is developed for industrial laser applications up to 6 kW* cw-laser power and consist of collimating and focusing optics.
The BO is available as a straight version or with a deflection unit. The usage of different image ratios corresponds to different working distances and focus diameter and thus available for many different applications.
Components like cover glass drawer and cross jet are available as options. Interfaces for different laser types like fiber laser, diode laser or disk laser can be configured.
The laser processing optic can be extended and customized by many more option.
Area of application
- For steel and aluminium
- For overleap seam
*) The maximum laser power depends on the configuration; higher laser power on request.
- Laser processing head for CW – Laser up to 6 kW*
- Cutting site to robot adaption
- Integrated cross jet
- Service friendly system
- Cover slide drawer
- Optics for diode or fiber laser and rod- or disk laser
- Straight or with one deflection unit
- Auto focus for focus adjustments
- Camera and cross hair generator
- Water cooling
- High precise tool changer
- Crash sensor
- Media coupling (MEKO)
- Media coupling general application interface MEKO-GAS (HTK box)
- Pressure wheel (ADR)
- Pointer with adjustable focal point