Seam Tracking Sensor TH6D
The guide to perfect welding seams ...
The in-process optical seam tracking with TH6D paves the way towards a perfect welding seam: Components and joints are recorded using a combination of laser lines and camera, allowing the course of the welding seam to be corrected in real time. Contact free and independent of both system and process, the method is suitable for all standard seam shapes and types of material.
Top-level jointing technology ...
The only way to do justice to increasing product requirements, continue to work efficiently and remain competitive is to use state-of-the-art production systems.
New developments and perfectly coordinated system solutions – like the optical seam tracking sensor TH6D and the comprehensive ABICOR BINZEL product range – contribute towards improving automated processes.
Universal, precise & insensitive ...
The optical seam tracking sensor TH6D is an innovative system solution for versatile applications in the field of automated welding. It has a very sturdy design and guarantees smooth operation even very close to the process thanks to the integrated incident light filter. The high-performance signal evaluation ensures reliable seam guiding. Particularly on reflective surfaces.
Advantages that speak for themselves:
- Suitable for all standard seam shapes
- Suitable for all standard surfaces, particularly reflective and high-gloss ones such as aluminium or stainless steel
- Interfaces to well-known robot controls available
- Exact identification of the seam and determination of the alignment of the sensor head to the seam thanks to the use of the three-line laser
- Above-average process reliability even with demanding seam tracking
- High measuring data recording stability
- Corrections in real time
- Splatter protection with integrated air flushing of the protective glass and air cooling of the sensor
- Splashwater-proof housing
- Optical filter to prevent falsified measuring results
- Resistant to faults caused by electric fields
Measuring lines: 3
Working distance: 150 mm
Measuring rate: 60 – 240 Hz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 70 x 40 x 100 mm
Operating temperature: 10ºC to 45ºC
45-123 OpoleGoogle Maps0048 (0) 77 466 73 42