xFUME VAC PRO
The particularly powerful fume extraction system for robot welding torches
This fume extraction welding system should not be missing from any robot workstation that does not have a central fume extraction system. Equally suited for manual fume extraction torches, as well. Up to four robot welding torches can be connected with the aid of an extraction kit - our ABIROB® welding torch systems fit perfectly and, in combination with the xFUME VAC PRO, ensure excellent welding results. Torches from other manufacturers can also be easily fitted with the extraction kit.
Its enormous extraction capacity of more than 26,000 PA negative pressure bridges distances of up to 30 meters. The xFUME VAC PRO is the "champion" among fume extraction systems.
24 hours continuous operation is routine for the xFUME VAC PRO. Its automatic filter cleaning and side channel compressor reduce maintenance times to a minimum. These essential features meet the requirements of robotic welding and high-vacuum manual fume extraction welding needs.
The xFUME VAC PRO is an excellent system to ensure first-class fume extraction, especially for continuous welding operation and for up to four workplaces.
- Extremely powerful with more than 26,000 PA negative pressure
- Can supply up to four robot torches or manual torches
- Suction up to 30 m distance with 100 % extraction power
- Side channel blower makes the motor particularly durable
- Automatic cleaning of the filter
- Reduced operating costs and less wear and tear
- Compact and robust design
- Roller function enables easy transport
- 24 hours continuous operation
|Type||xFUME VAC PRO|
|Max. air flow:||∼ 700 m3/h|
|Connection diameter:||60 mm|
|Max. vacuum:||∼ 26,000 PA|
|Noise level:||≤ 75 dB (A)|
230 V 50/60 Hz
|Motor power:||3.0 / 5.5 kW|
|Filter efficiency:||≥ 99.5 %|
|Adjustable air flow:||yes|
|Size:||700 x 700 x 1840 mm|
2091 Ophirton/JohannesburgGoogle Maps0027-11- 4 93 70 50