Robot Mount iSTM mini
Flexible and reliable
The compact robot mount iSTM mini for welding robots with central media guidance through the sixth axis offers a high degree of safety and flexibility for air and liquid cooled welding torches.
The mount was specially developed for hollow shaft robots with integrated collision software and has a total rotation angle of up to 400°.
Advantages that speak for themselves:
- Extremely torsion-resistant cable assembly: total rotation angle of up to 400° (+/- 200°)
- High flexibility and optimum component accessibility
- Highest reliability due to comprehensive protection against dust and welding spatter
- Additional feature: Optional blow-out function through the cable assembly
- Optional wire brake for air- and liquid-cooled cable assemblies
In addition to the system are the torch neck versions ABIROB® G 300, G 350, G 360 and G 500, which are equipped with the new G-interface, as well as ABIROB® W 300, W 500 and W 600. These versions are characterized by high stability and repeatability - for excellent and reproducible welding results. The torch neck types of the G series are available in various TCP versions and are based on the proven wear part concept of the ABIROB® A and GC series.
|Dimensions:||Length 104 mm
Ø 79 mm
|Weight:||350 g (without cable assembly)|
2091 Ophirton/JohannesburgGoogle Maps0027-11- 4 93 70 50