Flux-Cored Self Shielding Welding Torches ALPHA FLUX 350
ALPHA FLUX – the Flux-Cored Welding Torch for Outdoor-Professionals ...
ALPHA FLUX – the new generation of Flux-Cored Self Shielding Welding Torches – suitable for extreme applications in pipeline construction, cladding and rail joint welding as well as at repair work. Equiped with quick-change torch neck, fixable at all angles as well as with the heavy duty highly flexible coaxial cable BIKOX® R for applications up to –30° C, the ALPHA FLUX offers optimal handling.
Arguments speaking for themselves:
- Quick-change torch neck, fixable at all angles
- Silver-plated contact tips – low spatter adhesion
- Optional additional switch for adjustment of welding current
- Highly flexible coaxial cable BIKOX® R for applications up to –30° C
- Changeable liner
- Torch protection caps for different wire sizes
FCAW Welding Torches ALPHA FLUX, air cooled
Technical data (EN 60 974-7):
Rating: 330 A with self shielding flux-cored wire
Duty cycle: 60 %
Wire Ø: 1.2 – 2.4 mm