Robot Mount iCAT mini
Reduced to the max ...
The robot mount iCAT mini represents optimum performance in air cooled applications, simple and fast installation, durability, low maintenance effort and a very good price-performance ratio.
iCAT mini – with integrated cable assembly guide for air cooled welding applications – was designed for use on hollow wrist robots up to 400 A at automotive suppliers and in general industries. The overall system comprises a welding torch, safety cutoff and cable assembly with a heavy-duty and torsion-resistant coaxial cable for a long service life.
The torch neck versions ABIROB® G350, G360 and G500, which are equipped with the new G-interface, are available to complement the compact iCAT mini system. Their outstanding features include stability and repeat accuracy – for excellent and reproducible welding results.
The torch neck types of the G-series are available in various TCP versions and can fall back on the tried-and-trusted wearing part concept of the ABIROB® A and GC series.
Arguments that speak for themselves:
- Low purchasing price, fast and simple installation and long service life
- Low weight of approx. 1200 g (incl. welding torch)
- Reduced design size for access in tight and complex jigs or components
- Extremely good reset precision – combined with large deflection for the optimum protection of robot and welding torch
- Extensive range of welding torches with different performance classes
- Can be used with all standard hollow wrist welding robots
|Dimensions:||Length 89 mm (without adapter flange)
Ø 88 mm
approx. 850 g (without adapter flange and cable assembly)
24 N +/– 3 N
|Maximum deflection:||Deflection in the X and Y-axis: approx. 11°
Deflection in the Z-axis: approx. 8 mm
|Triggering the emergency off switch:||Deflection in the X and Y-plane: approx. 0.5 – 1º
Deflection in the Z-plane: approx. 0.5 – 1 mm
|Resetting accuracy:||< +/– 0.1 mm
(at 400 mm distance to the robot flange)
|Load capacity of safety cut-out:||24 V DC, max. 100 mA|
PIN – 412 MaharashtraGoogle Maps0091 20 6674 0732