MIG/MAG Welding Torches ABIMIG® A LW
Light and robust ...
The high performance ABIMIG® A torches with fixed torch neck are always optimal whenever the best possible welding results are to be achieved with one torch neck geometry. The slim, straight handles allow different postural positions and flexibility in torch handling. ABIMIG® A torches are durable thanks to the double fixation of the torch neck which protects the torch particularly well against mechanical deformation. Their great appeal is their extreme low-weight. As scientific studies have proven, the well-known ABICOR BINZEL low-weight Bikox® cable with up to 50% weight saving brings a considerable reduction of the physical strain to the welder and thus actively improves working conditions.
- Slim, straight handles allow different postural positions
- Extended and short triggers available – for best handling
- Double torch neck fixation – durable construction
- Lightweight “Bikox® LW” cable assembly – reduction of the torch weight of up to 50%
- Universal contact tip holder (contact tip holder, gas diffuser and gas nozzle holder all in one) – reduction of the number of spare parts and thus the costs
- Screwable, thermally insulated gas nozzle – longer service life of the torch and cost reduction
MIG/MAG Welding Torches ABIMIG® A LW, air cooled
Technical data (EN 60 974-7):
|Type:||ABIMIG® A 155 LW||ABIMIG® A 255 LW||ABIMIG® A 305 LW||ABIMIG® A 355 LW||ABIMIG® A 405 LW|
|CO2:||170 A||230 A||280 A||330 A||400 A|
|Mixed gases M21*:||170 A||220 A||260 A||310 A||350 A|
|Duty cycle (%):||60||60||60||60||60|
|Wire Ø (mm):||0.8 - 1.0||0.8 - 1.2||0.8 - 1.2||1.0 - 1.6||1.0 - 1.6**|
* according to DIN EN ISO 14175
** up to 2.4 mm on demand
Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic (U=14+0.05xl). When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%.
Configure your torch
Our product configurator allows you to assemble your individual torch quickly and easily. Choose from a variety of possibilities all the appropriate torch parts you need for your application.
PIN – 412 MaharashtraGoogle Maps0091 20 6674 0732