Seam Tracking Sensor TH6D
The laser sensor for seam tracking weld automation.
In-process optical seam tracking with TH6D paves the way to the perfect welding seam. Using a combination of laser lines and camera, our unique use of laser triangulation allows the course of the welding seam to be tracked and corrected in real time on the Y and Z axis. Contact free and independent of both system and process, the TH6D suits all standard seam shapes and weld material - even round shapes and reflective surfaces.
Universal, Precise, & Dependable
The optical seam tracking sensor TH6D is an innovative system solution for versatile applications in the field of automated welding. It's sturdy design and enhanced optical lens capability guarantees smooth operation even very close to the process thanks to the integrated incident light filter. The high-performance signal evaluation ensures reliable seam guiding, particularly on reflective surfaces like aluminum and even diamond plate.
|Measuring rate:||60 – 240 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||70 x 40 x 100 mm|
|Operating temperature:||10ºC to 45ºC|
- Suitable for all standard seam shapes
- Suitable for all standard surfaces, particularly reflective and high-gloss ones such as aluminium or stainless steel
- Interfaces to all well-known robot controls available
- Able to track rounded shapes with expert accuracy and repeatability
- Exact identification of the seam and determination of the alignment of the sensor head to the seam thanks to the use of the three-line laser
- Above-average process reliability even with demanding seam tracking
- High measuring data recording stability
- Corrections in real time
- Splatter protection with integrated air flushing of the protective glass and air cooling of the sensor
- Splashwater-proof housing
- Optical filter to prevent falsified measuring results
- Resistant to faults caused by electric fields
Comparing the seam tracking capabilities of the TH6D against no programming on various weld types and surfaces.
Seam tracking rounded shapes with just a few lines of programming, and comapring the seam track without TH6D.
Frederick, MD 21703Google Maps001-301-846-4196