Torch Cleaning Station TCS-PP
"Plug & Play" …
The TCS-PP, Torch Cleaning Station offers the complete solution for reliable automatic servicing of the torch neck. Combined in a single station, the 3 point clamping system guarantees optimally timed processes and an increase in available plant floor space. A number of other features such as mounting stand and drip pan reduce installation costs.
1. Torch cleaning station
- Precise and effective cleaning for almost all robot welding torches.
- Proven and trusted cutter principle, suitable even for heavy spatter adhesion.
- 3-point clamping of the gas nozzle fixes the torch in place during the cleaning process.
2. Spraying unit "TMS-VI"
- Direct, economical spraying of anti-spatter fluid reduces welding spatter adhesion and extends the servicing intervals.
- Clean environment thanks to encapsulated spraying nozzle and collecting pan for dirty residual oil.
- Simple disposal of residual oil and replenishment of the anti-spatter agent by simply exchanging the bottles.
3. Wire cutting fixture
- The combined clamping and shearing action guarantees precise cutting quality and ensures optimum arc-start properties as well as exact TCP measurement.
- Long service life thanks to sturdy design.
|Weight:||approx. 35 lbs.|
+41ºF up to +122ºF
|System of Protection according to DIN 40 050:||IP 21|
Pneumatic connection - manifold block
|Compressed air supply inlet:||Pushlock fitting f/10mm OD air hose or G 1/4"|
|Air supply hose internal diameter:||
minimal Ø 6 mm
|Nominal pressure:||90 psi|
85 - 120 psi
Electrical - terminal block
7 - position screw/quick clamp terminal strip
2 positions - 24 V DC power supply
4 positions - inputs for triggering control valves
1 position - output for "station ready" signal
Cable inlet - PG9
Power consumption - 4.5 W
4 robot outputs 24 V DC for triggering station control valves
1 robot input 24 V DC for receiving "station ready" signal
|Pneumatic motor (nominal speed):
||- with lubricated air: approx. 650 rpm
- with non-lubricated air: approx. 550 rpm
approx. 600 l/min.
|Capacity of the bottle:||1 litre|
|Cutting capacity at 90 psi
||- Solid wire: up to .062"
- Cored wire: up to .125"
Frederick, MD 21703Google Maps001-301-846-4196