Torch Cleaning Station TCS-6PP
"Plug & Play" …
The latest "Plug and Play" Torch Cleaning Station, the TCS-6PP, offers the same reliable solutions for automatically servicing the torch neck plus much more. The TCS-6PP has a 4 point clamping system for precision cleaning, along with a reset switch, a ready light, and a TCP pointer. The ultimate feature of the TCP-6PP is the integrated PC board which relies on just one signal from the controller to instruct the station through its cleaning cycle.
1. Torch cleaning station
- Precise and effective cleaning for almost all robot welding torches.
- Proven and trusted cutter principle, suitable even for heavy spatter adhesion.
- 3-point clamping of the gas nozzle fixes the torch in place during the cleaning process.
2. Spraying unit "TMS-VI"
- Direct, economical spraying of anti-spatter fluid reduces welding spatter adhesion and extends the servicing intervals.
- Clean environment thanks to encapsulated spraying nozzle and collecting pan for dirty residual oil.
- Simple disposal of residual oil and replenishment of the anti-spatter agent by simply exchanging the bottles.
3. Wire cutting fixture
- The combined clamping and shearing action guarantees precise cutting quality and ensures optimum arc-start properties as well as exact TCP measurement.
- Long service life thanks to sturdy design.
|Weight:||approx. 35 lbs.|
+41ºF up to +122ºF
|System of Protection according to DIN 40 050:||IP 21|
Pneumatic connection - manifold block
|Compressed air supply inlet:||Pushlock fitting f/10 mm OD air hose or G 1/4"|
|Air supply hose internal diameter:||
minimal Ø 6 mm
|Nominal pressure:||90 psi|
85 - 120 psi
Electrical - terminal block
Torch cleaning station:
6-position screw/quick clamp quick disconnect terminal strip
2 positions - 24 V DC power supply
2 positions - inputs for "start" 24 V DC or 0V DC
2 positions - outputs for "station ready" 24 V DC or 0V DC
Cable inlet: PG9
Spraying unit "TMS-VI":
3 conductor cable- flying leads
Power consumption: 15 W
3 robot outputs 24 V DC or 0 V DC: for torch cleaning station "start" signal and for triggering spraying unit and wire cutter control valves.
1 robot input 24 V DC or 0 V DC for "Station Ready" signal.
|Pneumatic motor (nominal speed):
||- with lubricated air: approx. 650 rpm
- with non-lubricated air: approx. 550 rpm
approx. 600 l/min.
|Capacity of the bottle:||1 litre|
|Cutting capacity at 90 psi
||- Solid wire: up to .062"
- Cored wire: up to .125"
Frederick, MD 21703Google Maps001-301-846-4196