IndustriFume™ Fume Extraction System
IndustriFume fits 4 or more fume extraction guns or hose kits and captures up to 99.9%* of welding fumes. Use IndustriFume with a flexible hose package or hard duct to an overhead system.
IndustriFume Features & Benefits:
- Fit 4 to 6 fume extraction welding guns or kits to a single unit for increased space efficiency
- Automatic filter cleaning with programmable pulse controller
- Powerful motor and sturdy design reaches a high static pressure to capture fumes even at high parameters
- Works ideally with manual fume extraction or connected to multiple robotic welding cells
- User-friendly setup lets you use flexible hoses or hard ducting to meet your operating needs
- Variable Frequency Drives provides unique control capabilities
- Clean Cell Technology™ - Pair with xFume™ source capture solutions for optimal performance
*Fume removal percentage dependent on the choice of filter.
IndustriFume Features at a Glance:
Large Filter with Program Pulse Control
Reach maximum filter service-life through automatic filter cleaning with the programmable pulse controller. A differential pressure sensor is used to actively monitor filter condition and perform automatic cleaning cycles without interrupting operation.
Huge 28 Horsepower Motor
Industry-leading 28 horsepower motor allows for speed control and Start/Stop function. The heavy duty 10 and 12-gauge steel construction with built-in acoustical lining keeps the IndustriFume durable during operation at a reasonable sound level.
Variable Frequency Drives
Efficient operation with an automatic, demand-based Start/Stop using the Economizer™ Auto Start/Stop shunt. Performance tuned soft-start and programmable Sleep Mode possible through the onboard variable frequency drive.
Fume Extraction Videos:
What is Fume Extraction?
Why Do I Need Fume Extraction?
- Fume Extraction System Problems and Solutions
- How to Test Your Fume Extraction System
- 5 Fume Extraction Questions You Should Know Before Starting
- Fume Extraction Units: Tell a Good One from the Rest
- Fume Extraction Filter Review: Picking the Best Filter for the Job
- 3 Problems with Contact Tips (and How to Overcome Them)
- Understanding Contact Tips
MERV 15 Nanofiber Filter
E-11 PTFE Filter
5" Single Opening Plenum Plate (Standard)
2" 4-port Plenum Plate Assembly (Optional)
Adapter Sleeve Vacuum Tube Ø 2"
Economizer™ Auto Start/Stop Shunt
Door Gasket (Cut to Length)
|Dimensions:||62" H x 31" W x 71" D|
|Weight:||Approx. 1166 lbs (528.9 kg)|
|Electrical requirements:||208V / 230V, 460V, or 575V (all options are 3-Phase)|
|Sound level:||75 dBA @ 5'|
|Open airflow:||710 CFM/ 1207 m³/h|
|Compressed air requirement:||70 - 90 PSI (4.8 - 6.2 bar)|
|Compressed air connection inlet:||0.25" Industrial quick connect|
MERV15 Flame Retardant Nano Fiber 275 ft2
E11 Flame Retardant PTFE 100% Spun-bond Polyester 273 ft2
|Filter area:||273 - 275ft2|
Ready to Remove Fumes from Your Welding Shop and Boost Production?
Get started today and take the first step towards a healthier, cleaner, and safer work environment for your welders and your surrounding workforce.
You can schedule an in-person demonstration of our fume extraction solutions, get a quote based on your unique needs, or contact us for additional information.
Want to speak to someone immediately? Call us at 800-542-4867.