Cooling units CR 1000 / CR 1250
For a cool welding process.
The mobile cooling units CR 1000 and CR 1250 are the ideal complement system to equip a with your liquid-cooled welding torch. For a permanently “cool” welding process. The CR cooling units are characterized by their high cooling performance in a compact design with easy handling.
The integrated flow switch* allows for permanent monitoring of the complete cooling system, and can be connected to the machine-side connection of the welding torch. This switch protects the system from operating without coolant, protecting both the unit and the MIG gun.
- High cooling performance in a compact design is ideal for mobile use
- International quick connectors for easy, time-saving installation
- Integrated flow switch for the permanent monitoring of the complete cooling system for
protection of the welding torch and the cooling unit – connection set included in delivery
- Exposed tank with coolant level indicator for convenient filling and draining of the coolant
- Overheat protection for pump and motor guarantees long unit life
- Lightweight design and sturdy carrying handles for easy transport to the job location
- Splash-proof fuse, main switch and louvers
*Operation is also possible without flow switch.
*The coolant BTC of ABICOR BINZEL protects liquid cooled welding and cutting torches as well as cooling devices by their very low conductance of < 4 μS against electrolytic corrosion and premature wear.
Frederick, MD 21703Google Maps001-301-846-4196