Fume Extraction Systems FES-200 & FES-200 W3
Optimum fume protection.
The portable, compact and powerful, high-vacuum extraction units FES-200 & FES-200 W3 capture in combination with fume extraction torches welding fumes directly and effectively at the source, protecting both the welder and the environment from harmful particles.
The FES-200 units come standard with an auto start-stop function and operate only when the operator is actively welding. This minimizes unnecessary noise, reduces energy consumption, and increases the service life of the motor by up to 5 times compared to similar systems.
The high-vacuum extraction unit FES-200 W3 was developed specifically to meet the demands of chrome and nickel material joining, and is certified by the Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance (IFA) with the W3 license for all welding applications or related procedures with emissions suitable to KMR/1,2 materials. With the W3, joining stainless steel can be done without breathing in it's harmful effects.
The easy and fast cleaning capability of the permanent filter cartridge developed for the W3 version allows for contamination protection of the work environment.
The FES-200 advantages:
- Solid compact construction and light weight is easily portable and durable in the shop environment
- Automatic start-stop – minimizes noise, reduces energy consumption, and increases the service life of the motor by up to 5 times
- Efficient integrated manual cleaning increases filter service life
- Fully equipped with suction hose and adapter – just connect the torch and go!
|Weight:||23 kg||23.5 kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||500 x 210 x 590 mm||630 x 210 x 590 mm|
|Intake diameter:||50 mm||50 mm|
|Max. negative pressure:||
|Voltage:||230 V (115 V)||230 V|
|Motor:||1.1 kW||1.1 kW|
|Filter surface:||0.8 m2||0.8 m2|
- FES-200 Fume Extraction System Operating Instructions
- FES-200 W3 Fume Extraction System Operating Instructions
Frederick, MD 21703Google Maps001-301-846-4196