Front injector TMS-VI
For the reduction of spatter adhesion ...
With the Front injector TMS-VI the cleaned torch is sprayed with anti spatter fluid which minimizes built-up of welding spatter.
The specially developed spray nozzle enables a highly efficient application of the anti spatter fluid.
Front injector TMS-VI – this new concept enables a smooth and economical spraying of the anti spatter fluid to the front of the welding torch.
Arguments speaking for themselves:
- Effective and economical anti spatter spray supply to nozzle interior and nozzle edge
- Covered injector nozzle and extra bottle for used oil improves working safety and ensures environmental friendly use
- Trouble-free refilling of the anti spatter fluid, simply by swapping the bottle
- Trouble-free dispose of used oil by swapping the bottle
- Installation set for a user-friendly installation of the unit
Working pressure: 5–10 bar
Compressed air supply outlet: Internal diameter Ø 4 mm
5 / 2 solenoid valve
Air connection: G 1 / 8“
Nominal flow: approx. 650 l / min.
Input signal: 24 V DC / I max. ≤ 1.1 A / I nom. = 220 mA
45-123 OpoleGoogle Maps0048 (0) 77 466 73 42