Front Injector TMS-VI
For the reduction of spatter adhesion ...
With the Front injector TMS-VI the cleaned torch is sprayed with anti spatter fluid which minimizes built-up of welding spatter.
The specially developed spray nozzle enables a highly efficient application of the anti spatter fluid.
Front injector TMS-VI – this new concept enables a smooth and economical spraying of the anti spatter fluid to the front of the welding torch.
Arguments speaking for themselves:
- Effective and economical anti spatter spray supply to nozzle interior and nozzle edge
- Covered injector nozzle and extra bottle for used oil improves working safety and ensures environmental friendly use
- Trouble-free refilling of the anti spatter fluid, simply by swapping the bottle
- Trouble-free dispose of used oil by swapping the bottle
- Installation set for a user-friendly installation of the unit
|Working pressure:||5–10 bar|
|Compressed air supply outlet:||
Internal diameter Ø 4 mm
5 / 2 solenoid valve
|Air connection:||G 1 / 8“|
approx. 650 l / min.
|Input signal:||24 V DC / I max. ≤ 1.1 A / I nom. = 220 mA|
HeadquarterAlexander Binzel Schweisstechnik
GmbH & Co. KGKiesacker 7-9
35418 BuseckGoogle Maps0049 (0) 64 08 / 59-0