Quality, Work Safety and Environment Policy
The result of the common efforts of all employees decides on the result of the company.
The following preconditions lead us to the fulfillment of our company targets:
- We have confidence in our employees and we regard and respect their personality.
We are convinced that employees always want to make a good job and that they will do a good job with the appropriate support within the company.
- We attach special importance to the high standard of our products and our performance.
Our customers expect highest quality and technological leadership. Therefore, we take the fulfillment of our customers’ requests as a challenge.
- Our customers and working partners expect from us frankness and honesty as the basis for confidence and loyalty in cooperation.
Confessing oneself to the own performance and to the company and its partners has to be a personal
request of each employee.
- Our company’s targets are only achieved jointly.
Efficient cooperation of all company divisions is required to fulfill the demands of our customers, proprietors
and our surroundings. We have to share all rights and tasks in a fair way.
- The responsible behavior towards our environment cannot be separated from a company’s quality and products. The occupational safety for the protection of staff is especially observed and is part of the QM/UM system.
It goes without saying that all company activities have to cope with the responsibility for the environment and the safety of staff. This target can only be reached by continuous improvement, which also includes employees acting.Environment Guidelines
All company processes have to take into consideration the aspects of environment and these aspects will be integrated in the quality management manual.
- We commit to meet all existing environmental laws.
- We inform the interested public as well as our customers about the environmental effects of our activities.
- By using innovative technique, we try to reduce effects on environment, if economically justifiable.
- The environmental awareness of our employees is supported by appropriate training.
- The safety and health of employees is of paramount importance.
- Preventive measures are taken to avoid accidents and health risks.
- We are committed to complying with legal requirements and where possible to exceeding them.
- Flexibility, innovation and performance are expected from all managers and employees.
Flexibility, innovation and performance are expected from everyone. Encouragement of personal ideas but
also agreements on personal targets will result in a company performance meeting the expectations of our
customers and partners.
- We commit ourselves to continuous improvement of all processes and to the efficiency of our QM-System.
The efficiency of all company divisions shall be increased by continuous improvement, resulting in an
increase of our customers’ satisfaction.
Quality and Environment Management Manual
Alexander Binzel Schweisstechnik GmbH & Co. KG and ABICOR BINZEL Schweißtechnik Dresden GmbH & Co. KG have a joint Quality Management System.
This Quality Management System complies with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001: Revision 2015.
Moreover, the Alexander Binzel Schweisstechnik GmbH & Co. KG in Buseck has an Environment Management System, which complies to the requirements according to DIN EN ISO 14001: Revision 2015.